Thursday 11 November 2010

Sounds of the road

I just emptied a pile of CDs out of my car, and since blogs exist for nothing if not self-indulgent sharing of mundanities, I thought I'd tell you what they were, maybe you'll glean some incredible insight into my life. Or maybe you'll find something new to listen to. Or maybe you'll just kill a minute.

Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers
Les Claypool's Frog Brigade - Live Frogs Set 1
Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing
Neil Young - Living With War
Manic Street Preachers - Generation Terrorists
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Rush - 2112
Gonerfest 2
The Who - Live at Leeds
Big Black - The Rich Man's Eight Track Tape
King Crimson - Three of a Perfect Pair
Idlewild - Captain
A.R.E. Weapons - Free in the Streets
Queen - On Fire Live At The Bowl
David Bowie - Stage
XTC - Nonsuch
Funkadelic - Ultimate Funkadelic
Built to Spill - Ancient Melodies of the Future

No comments:

Post a Comment